Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jelly Roll Race Quilt Finished!

The quilt is done and was given away for a birthday present! Happy Birthday to Kathy! This is a detail shot of one corner of the quilt. There are 42 different butterfly fabrics in quilt!



The backing is flannel and I stitched the label on a leftover piece of binding. I machine stitched the label to the quilt. If I had it to do over again I would hand stitch the bottom edge instead of machine stitching it. It was a fun quilt and I'm sure I'll make more quilts similar to this one. For more information on this quilt, google jelly roll race quilt.





































2 comments:

  1. I really like your jelly roll quilt. I want to do one but I really hate the idea of buying a jelly roll. Gotta get over that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't buy a jelly roll-I cut all the pieces from my stash of butterfly fabrics
    take care, Debbie

    ReplyDelete