Monday, May 16, 2016

Debbie's disappearing 9-patch quilt along


Disappearing 9-patch Quilt Along






I'm sharing the quilt above here on my blog.
It's my original layout.
This is the 2nd quilt I'll be making with the same layout and block size.
My quilt will have 30 disappearing 9-patch blocks, they will be made with 5" cut squares.
The quilt will also have a border (same fabric as the center block or not your choice).





You will need 30 tone on tone fabric 5" cut squares for the centers of your 30 blocks.
You will need 120 background fabric 5" cut squares for the 30 blocks.
You will need 120 focus fabric 5" cut squares for the 30 blocks or 120 different novelty fabrics 5" cut squares

The quilt will be full size.

I will start piecing this week and update the blog with the next step soon.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you started a blog. The quilt is a beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been blogging off and on for a few years

    ReplyDelete