My husband has been asking me to make a lighter quilt for summer for about a year. I got the quilt finished yesterday. The fabric line of the background fabric was called Lazy Susan and it makes the quilt. The backing is a green flannel and the batting is a piece of white muslin. The top needed the muslin to lighten up the back of the backing. It looked dingy without it. I quilted leaves all over it with A&E's grassy greens. I bound this quilt with the quick binding foot. I made my own bias tape and ran it through the Clover tape maker. The binding was attached with 1 row of machine stitching. I quilted the name of the quilt, Lazy Summer and Alley 2009 into the quilt (like I used to before I learned about labels).