Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February update

We got out mini tower back and hooked up today. It's good to be able to use it again. I've been really busy making and quilting baby quilts. It seems that just about everyone I know is having a grandbaby or is going to have one. The quilt below was make for the baby daughter of a co-worker of my daughter-in-law. This was a fun one to quilt. The quilt below was made for the grandbaby of a dear friend of mine. The grandma loves green, trees and leaves. I quilted leaves all through the quilt. It's a simple quilt with a great jungle print fabric and 3 green fabrics.
The quilt below is for the grandbaby of another dear friend. This little one should be born about the 1st day of spring and we know that she's going to be a girl.


The shot below is part of the backing of the above quilt. I thoroughly enjoyed quilting this one. This was something that I had been wanting to try for quite a while. I love the way it turned out.


So, I'm back in business. It's good to have the computer working again. I've got several quilts in various stages and I'm looking forward to spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment