Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bonus Quilt & WIP work in progress

I've heard that bonus quilts are quilts that you make from leftovers. I've been organizing and straightening up around here. I found leftover pieces from 2 baby quilts while organizing. I took those pieces and some extra yardage I had and made this small baby quilt. This quilt will be for the 1st grandson of a dear friend of mine. He's supposed to be born in December. I love bow-tie blocks, they are so much fun to make. I started blocks for this project earlier this year. I put them up on the design wall a few days ago and I can't leave them along. I can't wait to see what the center of the top is going to look like when all the blocks are together. If you like the design, it's at http://www.quiltville.com/. It's a scrappy trip around the world quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment